Hacking by Walkingice: Trac cannot log in

2013/06/03

Trac cannot log in

Yesterday I upgrade my trac-accountmanager to 0.4.3 on my Debian laptop, then I cannot log in anymore.

The problem occurs due to configuration changing. Turn of debug log you will see

Trac[htfile] ERROR: acct_mgr: check_password() -- Can't locate password file ""

Just edit your trac.ini

from
htdigest_realm = your_realm
password_file = /path/to/htdigest
password_store = HtDigestStore

to
htdigest_realm =your_realm
htdigest_file = /path/to/htdigest
password_store = HtDigestStore

3 comments:

  1. This post offers practical information that readers can easily understand and use.workday hcm course

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the effort you put into explaining this topic. Very informative content. database modeling course

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Red Hat OpenShift course provides practical learning for professionals interested in enterprise Kubernetes and container platforms. This redhat openshift course covers OpenShift architecture, Kubernetes concepts, application deployment, networking, storage, security, monitoring, and cluster administration. Students build practical knowledge through hands-on labs and assignments.

    ReplyDelete